Tax Time

Information for your upcoming taxes:

If your child has an IEP you can receive an additional state tax exemption.  If your school does not provide you with the form, you can get a copy here:

Also, if you have an autism license plate, remember that the $25.00 fee is tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment